Hey Beautiful, have you ever been told…
“It’s all in your head.”
“You’re just producing too much prostaglandin.”
“It has nothing to do with [insert-various-other-obviously-related-symptoms-here].”
“We’re going to need to do a laparoscopy to confirm anything. Why don’t you try this birth control for now?”
“Oh, yes. Migraines, weight gain, nausea, moodiness, and feeling like shit are just typical side effects of birth control pills. You’ll get used to it, or we could try you on another brand.”
Maybe you’ve had other health practitioners you thought you could trust tell you, “You just need to stop eating junk food.”
I’ve been there. I’ve felt the heat rise in the room when I’ve asked an uncomfortable question like, “How will this diagnosis change your approach to my health?”.
I’ve been shamed by doctors for refusing bad advice, and I’ve been sent home from the hospital because the pain ripping through my body wasn’t ‘urgent’ enough for immediate tests.
I’ve been told there is no “cure” for PMS (endometriosis, PCOS, dysmenorrhea).
Our bodies HEAL.
And we deserve better.
Here’s what I do differently.
- I take a holistic approach. Your body is sacred and unique; I believe your healing journey should be as well. My first line of defense is food and nutrition, but I have a toolbox of practices to explore your emotional, physical and spiritual health.
- I don’t only want to hear about your experience; I have the space and time to go deep with you. We can connect the dots between seemingly unrelated symptoms.
- There is no judgment. I have BEEN there. The path from bad to thriving is not a straight line.
- It is important to me that you finish each session with a deeper understanding and compassion for your body. Personal experiments, related experiences, and easy-to-read hand-outs ensure you are learning alongside your body, not just taking directions.
- I am committed to your success. My packages allow time for you to make lasting, sustainable changes. Between sessions, I offer consistency calls and am available via e-mail to clarify questions that come up on your journey.
I am on a mission to REVOLUTIONIZE women’s health.
NEVER SETTLE FOR LESS.
E-mail me at MaddieElise@MaddieElise.com to claim your free discovery call and decide whether we are a good fit to work together.
Click here to check out my packages.
Packages available face-to-face in Kelowna B.C., or via Skype for your convenience.
Do you have a specific time frame or frequency? Send me a message and we can custom-create your plan.
Get on my e-mail list for free education.